Soyasushi Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss games made by Soyasushi Productions

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Empty Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm

slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

And they even have more nicknames for me

Hi everyone!
I'm *insert your own nickname here* and I live in Belgium. (Yes, that small country that from time to time seems to be on the verge of splitting.)

I'm a student, studying Japanese language and culture at university. So I also like manga and anime, my favourites being Cesare and Battle Royale.

I like RPGs more than VNs, so I'm mostly here for Cole's Gate, though Crimson Rafflesia looks very interesting as well.
My favourite RPGs are Ella's Hope and Aveyond 2. I also like playing adventure/hidden object games, specially the Dark Parables series. Very Happy

Oh and I'm also working on a game, but I'm still far from completion Embarassed

2Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Empty Re: Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:52 pm

MaskedHood

MaskedHood

Hello, slimmmeiske2!
Can I call you Slim? Since that is the first part of your username.

Is studying Japanese difficult?

Oooh, you wouldn't mind revealing some information about that game you're making, would you? Wink

http://www.amaranthia.com/userinfo.php?uid=49572

3Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Empty Re: Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:54 pm

slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

Sure ^^

It is, actually. I mean the basic is okay, but the course I'm following is pretty difficult. It's not something to do if you're not motivated.

Sure Smile It's called Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? and is made with RMXP. I've got a topic at AM here. (I really should update it Dx)

4Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Empty Re: Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 am

Coren

Coren
Administrator
Administrator

Oooh, I like Battle Royale very much too! Very Happy

http://soyasushiproductions.wordpress.com

5Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Empty Re: Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Thaumaturgist

Thaumaturgist
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

welcome slim to this small comunitiy of crazy beta testers ^_^

6Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Empty Re: Slim, Mei or slimmmeiske2 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 pm

slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

@Coren: BR is awesome. I'm reading the novel at the moment. ^^

@Thauma: Oh well, I'm sure it'll grow Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum