Soyasushi Productions Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss games made by Soyasushi Productions

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thaumaturgist

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thaumaturgist Empty Thaumaturgist Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Thaumaturgist

Thaumaturgist
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

ah well i guess am the one who'l have to break the ice and open the topic up here...
so about that topic introducing myself Razz yh so
I am Milovan Smile pleased to meet all of you guys here Smile
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[/spoiler]
so yh for all who dared to take a look thats me Razz ...
well huh what should i say more...um..yh music ... well i kinda listen evrything XD altho am realy very fond of rock mostly but as i said i listen a whole lot more from rock tro metal to trance,electro,dubstep,drum n bass and so on basicly evrything that sounds pleasent for my ears Smile
um shhh what else? ow right hobby? wanna know? XD well if you do one of em is definately playing games among the general term of games i like rpg's like "Cole's gate" for instance... (dunno if am allowed but i'l say it anyway xd) if you like good story lines and a lot of trickyness,battling and having to work hard to get where u want i would reccomand you try out Laxius Force saga (now to know evrything in the story you'd have to go from the first saga "Laxius Power" which was made with good O'l rpg maker 2000 the storyline is good and basicly its an insanely big game you can explore each and evry part of those games and never find evrything in it ...anyway enough of that if you want to go check it out urself...
back to the hobby part um i like rpg games because i can have fun going tro amezing storylines without reading boring books ... so RPG > books because i can read a good story, have fun,have good background music to support the moments and epicness and also find out some outstanding drawing works ...
another hobby of mine is origami...yh...i like to fold stuff from paper its quite fun for me and for my friends as well Smile
i dont feel like keeping this monologue forever xD so evrything else you wish to know go ahead and shoot(ask) Very Happy am right here ^_^

2Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 am

Coren

Coren
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the forum, Thaumaturgist! Smile Thanks for all the bugs you've reported so far, you've been a great help.

http://soyasushiproductions.wordpress.com

3Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 am

Thaumaturgist

Thaumaturgist
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

am glad i can be of help Smile i got a few ideas from Maskedhood bugg reports how i can improve my own for the future Smile and i see that Ryu will be awesome help when it comes to english (since my own is terrible XD)

4Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:07 am

MaskedHood

MaskedHood

Hello Thaumaturgist!
(wow, that seems to be a difficult username to remember silent )
... or Milovan!
Whichever you want to be called. Smile

Wooo... We have similar music interests. I like any music genre that is pleasant to the ear, but rock and ballads usually dominate the top positions.

It's funny how you're advertising 3 games (Astral Transparency, Laxius Power and Laxius Force). Oh, shameless promotions.
They are good games indeed, despite the fact that I didn't play Laxius Force yet.
I know you said that books are more boring, but have you read Four Stars of Destiny: The Blood Drinkers by Alan Pendragon? It's just Laxius Power, but it's an easy access to the story. Very Happy Collector's item, ho!

Here's some questions for ya:
  1. What's the most complicated origami structure you folded?
  2. Since you like RPG's a lot, are you playing to make one in the future?

----- ----- -----
am glad i can be of help Smile i got a few ideas from Maskedhood bugg reports how i can improve my own for the future Smile and i see that Ryu will be awesome help when it comes to english (since my own is terrible XD)

Hm, I remember how clunky my reports were. You sure got ideas from them? xD

http://www.amaranthia.com/userinfo.php?uid=49572

5Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 am

Thaumaturgist

Thaumaturgist
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

call me as you wish xD you'r own choise
we'l i will agree that i like some books but i ment generaly they are too boreing for me...
Spoiler:
i think this is my most complex origami for the moment Smile if you wish to see more i have a devianart account by the name of Thaumaturgisto
and now that i started about that name i recived it from a friend Thaumaturgisto would be correct and in greek in has a meaning "the man who makes miracles" ...am still not quite sure why did my friend name me like this but i like it Very Happy

LP and LF are my lifetime rpg's i entirely love their storylines and evrything about them Smile
as for Cole's gate it gave me intrest tro the main characer Ray because he completely reminds me of my favorite anime character which would be Lelouch Lamperouge in art and in characteristics ...
as for makeing my own rpg in the furute ... naaaaaaaaaah thats not for me Razz maybe i could at some point help with artwork but to make a game myself ... naah completely out of my interest...
and about the reports yes i did get an idea or two from yours Very Happy

6Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:07 pm

MaskedHood

MaskedHood

Since Thaumaturgist is difficult for me to remember, I'll call you Milovan then.

Wow, that is amazing! Shocked
Deviantart? Okay, I'm watching you now. hehe

Maybe you are a man that makes miracles, but never notices? If not, it's a grand title.

Lelouch seems more tempted to make "evil" choice for personal reasons, while Ray is a confused child. I don't know the similarities between the two. I guess to start is that they look alike...?
I only seen 3/4 of the first season of that anime, so excuse my lack of knowledge. xD

Well, I'm glad that you got something out of my reports.

http://www.amaranthia.com/userinfo.php?uid=49572

7Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Thaumaturgist

Thaumaturgist
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

am not realy reguraly updating deviantart cuz its a hobby so i create only when i have time for it Smile

Maybe you are a man that makes miracles, but never notices? If not, it's a grand title.
yh it is a grand title which to me seems a bit too big no matter what i can do Razz

Lelouch stains his hands with evil to destroy evil Wink he fights to stop the wars and make a gentler future ...for his sister but untill the end he will discover that he wants and can do much more...as to create a world in which kindness is extended to evryone even strangers Smile

and yes Ray mainly looks a lot like him but also his "observer" type of personality makes him just like Lelouch Smile

8Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:14 pm

slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

I've seen you at Aldorlea once. At least, I think that was you Smile
...And there was a Thaumaturgist character in Ella's Hope.

Welcome Very Happy

9Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 am

Thaumaturgist

Thaumaturgist
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

on aldorlea forums i go by the name of Skyzone Smile and thanks for the warm welcome Very Happy

10Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:32 pm

slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

Then scratch what I said ^^;

How confusing, there also is a Thaumaturgist on Aldorlea

11Thaumaturgist Empty Re: Thaumaturgist Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Thaumaturgist

Thaumaturgist
Trainee Poster
Trainee Poster

yes there is and thats the guy i got my current nickname from he's very rarely on aldorlea you can find him on laxius force forums if you need him Razz (am skyzone mostly and recently am using Thaumaturgist) *you can easly notice which one is who because my avatars are usualy way serious or depressing compairing to his Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum